Working with a great REALTOR®
If you are looking to sell your home in the current housing market, making a decision to work with a knowledgeable REALTOR® is invariably a wise idea. An experienced REALTOR® can help you sell your home fast so that you can get on with your life.
Did you know?
- Eighty-eight percent of recent sellers turned to an agent to sell their home and just nine percent sold their home via FSBO sale.
- The Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is the number one source for sellers to list their home. Ninety-one percent of sellers listed their homes on a MLS.
- 8 in 10 Sellers worked with an agent who could provide a broad range of services and manage most aspects of the sale.
- The top four tasks that sellers want from their agent has remained consistent regardless of the housing market—sellers place the highest priority on: helping the seller market the home to potential buyers , help selling the home within a specific time frame, help pricing the home competitively, and help finding a buyer for the home.
- As many sellers use an agent that was recommended to them personally, it is not surprising that the reputation of the agent is the most important factor in choosing an agent to work with (35 percent). This is followed by the importance of the agent’s honesty and trustworthiness at 18 percent and whether the agent is a friend or family member at 15 percent.
- With repeat business and referrals being the strongest sign of client satisfaction, most sellers—84 percent— reported that they would recommend their agent or use the agent’s services in the future.
– and, most importantly, The “Sudy Sells” team checks ALL the boxes!
Once you’ve decided to work with a REALTOR® to sell your home, you can do a number of things on your end to get the home ready for sale. Getting ready to show to potential buyers or for an open house is easier if you no longer live in the home, although many people are still living in their homes when their homes sell. Either way, these tips will help you get your home buyer-ready: